NinjaScript Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaScript Errors

Remove failed, You have custom Ninjascript files on your PC that have programming errors. These errors must be resolved before removing a Ninjascript assembly.

------------------------

this error should NEVER be shown to the paying subscriber as it renders the program useless and worthless.

we all use, pay for or download and share free or paid 3rd party indicator.

we do not control whether they have errors or not, nor do we need to fix them, we go to remove them.

all I am told is to reinstall and delete the files in MyDocuments folder for the remaining NT 6.x folders.

this is never a good solution to remove and destroy all work done previously, and present this long work around as a solution to a paying customer.

Removal and Reset should always work, no matter what!

Fix this, and remember whom your customer is.

You provide the ability to extend the platform through 3rd party features, provide the support to remove them.

Hi Kronie,

Maybe this will help...

Have you gone to Strategy Analyzer, picked a strategy (any of them), and then tried to compile it?

At the bottom, it should tell you more info on the problem. Maybe you were in the middle of developing your own strategy and it wasn't finished?

Every strategy has to compile for everything else to work.

Once you resolve that you should be able to then remove the assembly you want to get rid of.

Comment

Kronie,

Please see the following tip for removing NinjaScript errors.

RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ninja_Ray--

do you know what deceptive and condescending means?

its when you reply to my complaint with a link,
        that overly simplifies the issue and then think the matter is resolved.

why not be honest and intelligent in your response as well as complete, humm???

I would fire you if you were in my direct employ for a stunt like this. I am the customer for which you work, as well as all other customers facing similar issues like these. Alienate us collectively and we simply cast our vote for other trading applications other than Ninja, in all seriousness.

when I went through those instructions, it presented a list of some 88 indicators install or at least listed. I presume most are standard with the install.

your response would be accurate if you honestly stated:

1) follow these instructions and then
        2) for every indicator listed, take a few hours and test every one, which requires going sequentially through each in no easy manner, unlike the way the steps that were outlined suggests

3) none of the original working verses added or 3rd party or whatever are distinguished so just waste your precious time debugging NinjaTrader while wasting your subscription time and not being able to trade

-----

you need to fix this program, whether like I suggested with making the removal process or reset process work so that the application no longer hangs on some unknown error from some unknown unfound script assembly,

or make it work.

either way I have a non working paid for subscription and an unresponsive support response and an uncaring set of support personnel.

----
        suggestion to test -- rejected

now, what is the solution to get this failed, broken application working again?

seriously

Comment

Kronie,

The team at Ninja is second to none in terms of the level of support it offers to its customers. You are paying $50 a month, not a million. It is important to keep reality in mind.

No one is forcing you to use Ninja.

If your installation has become corrupted, then why don't you uninstall it, delete it from your my documents and program files directory, and then restore it from a known good working backup copy.

Please show some respect and conduct yourself with maturity. You will find people in general respond better to these qualities, and in the end, you will get what you desire much more quickly, and in a more pleasant manor.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by ctrlbrk View Post
            Kronie,

The team at Ninja is second to none in terms of the level of support it offers to its customers. You are paying $50 a month, not a million. It is important to keep reality in mind.

No one is forcing you to use Ninja.

If your installation has become corrupted, then why don't you uninstall it, delete it from your my documents and program files directory, and then restore it from a known good working backup copy.

Please show some respect and conduct yourself with maturity. You will find people in general respond better to these qualities, and in the end, you will get what you desire much more quickly, and in a more pleasant manor.

Mike
            Mike,

either provide a solution or comment on another thread and show some respect for the frustration that is evidently being caused by these non-answers that are being offered as solutions.

Out of respect for myself, I don't need to trade barbs with you or anyone else, nor try to respond to your incorrect claims, no matter what I paid, nor how I as a paid subscriber with money and time and account at risk with a product that evidently will not allow me to either remove or clean up its own errors.

How your comments are meant to help eludes me and any other reader of this thread and are not needed or appreciated (the most polite way of saying either help of mind your business).

Simply put, I did not create or compile any of these scripts and can not locate which is preventing the application from running and not getting any help from the removal process or reset process or from the Ninja representatives. Certainly any real trader has more than just his subscription invested in using this software and I am certain that I am not the only one faced with hours of work maintaining an application that should never cause its paid users to go through hours of programming just to use it.

Removal and reset should do that!, not give errors and reasons why it can't remove or reset an error condition.

And,

after all this back and forth, still no solution nor fix.

Comment

Kronie,

My response was not intended to be deceptive nor condescending. I am not sure how one could even read into my response in this way. You could have said easily, "I tried your instructions and it comes up with 88 lines of errors and I really could use some help". I could have then easily said, "Let me get one of my techs on the telephone with you and we will get that resolved.".

If you have no intent on continuing using NinjaTrader then I will not help you any further. If you have a sincere desire to work with us, then let me know and I will have a tech hop on your computer and get you straightended out.
              RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
              Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
              14 responses
              0 likes