OANDA API Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OANDA API Connection

This has been discussed some previously but I thought I'd ask anyway. Is an OANDA API connection up for consideration? I know they charge a $600/month fee, but I was reading through the API info on their site and it doesn't appear to be exactly that.

They state:
    OANDA charges an initial licensing fee of USD $600, which entitles the customer to two free months of access to one API library for testing and implementation. After these two months, a monthly fee applies. The monthly fee is USD $600, discounted by USD $50 for every USD $1M in monthly volume of currency traded from the account.

So if an external connection could initially be setup, it doesn't mean that Ninjatrader will have to pay for this. The cost will pass through to the customer. If cost is the biggest hurdle then it looks like it's not really a factor.

Hi ryanmnly:

Thank you for your post and information regarding Oanda. NinjaTrader is always seeking to expand our network of supported brokers and their technologies. However, the integration with new broker partners goes beyond the costs involved in developing the api. I will take action to forward add your request for Oanda support to our development team for their list of potential new broker technologies.

In addition, if you would like to further discuss your inquiry or to receive a tracking number on your development request, please don't hesitate to contact me at sales @ ninjatrader dot com and reference this post.

Thanks and good trading!
    RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Any update for NJ & Oanda? Please advise

Comment

Hello NG KOK HOOI:

Welcome to our forum and your first forum post! Unfortunately, I do not have any updates at this time to report on a NinjaTrader/Oanda solution. However, if you would like a tracking number for this request, please feel free to send us a note to sales @ ninjatrader dot com and reference this post.

I also encourage you to explore other sections of our forum as you may find a vast array of educational resources available to enhance your NinjaTrader experience.

Thanks and good trading!

Comment

any updates??

Comment

Hi jupiejupe:

Thank you for joining our forum. No updates are available at this time regarding NinjaTrader and Oanda. However, if you would like a tracking number for this request, please feel free to send us a note to sales @ ninjatrader dot com and reference this post.

Please also let us know if we can be of assistance as you explore the NinjaTrader forum and if we can assist you with your NinjaTrader experience.

Thanks and good trading!

Comment

cut and paste REALLY?!? So I suppose that means you took no time to check and find out? good job

Comment

Hi Jupiejupe:

Unfortunately, there are just no updates to report back at this time. We appreciate the post and checking with us on the status.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
                0 responses
                1 view
                0 likes
                Last Post alifarahani  
                Started by Gerik, Today, 09:40 AM
                0 responses