Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

My chart prints an error from mbtrading....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My chart prints an error from mbtrading....

IF this happens when I Am doing Live trade it will damage my profit for no reason....
    3th time happens already simular to that kind of error printing... so who do I report this, ninjatrade, or the signal provider.... using ninjatrade full version, my signal provider is mbtrading....
    I have the picture shows very clearly...
    Thank you!
    Attached Files

Hello XXtrem,

NinjaTrader is the platform only. If there are any issues you find with the data, you must report them to your data provider - MBTrading.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Data from MB

XXtrem,

This is what I pulled as a chart after trading today ... I dont capture $GBPUSD during the day, so it was pulled from MBtrading just a few minutes ago ... doesnt look like yours!

TJ
      Attached Files

Comment

just like mine....

IF I reload the data it does looks like yours, so when you leave it live running, it will give an error,and not only mine did this, i have a friend who does trading with mbtrading on ninjaplatform, it did on his chart too, while he was on trade,..... got stoploss on live trade and his so pissed, as soonest he restart the pc and reaload the chart then it looked right just like yours.

Originally posted by Trader.Jon View Post
        XXtrem,

This is what I pulled as a chart after trading today ... I dont capture $GBPUSD during the day, so it was pulled from MBtrading just a few minutes ago ... doesnt look like yours!

TJ

Comment

well i assume its not them its ninjatrade

why ninjatrade?
          Because when i reload the chart it fixes the problem.
          but while its running, it printed the all one hour candle bar in one shot then jumps to the next candle bar right away.... I did called them, they said our signal works OK for sure contact ninjatrade support team and report that issue.

Originally posted by Trader.Jon View Post
          XXtrem,

TJ

Comment

NinjaTrader does not provide the data, either in the real time stream or with the historical data through the MBTrading connection. We receive values from the MBTrading API and update the chart with these values.
            Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by XXtrem View Post
              why ninjatrade?
              Because when i reload the chart it fixes the problem.
              but while its running, it printed the all one hour candle bar in one shot then jumps to the next candle bar right away.... I did called them, they said our signal works OK for sure contact ninjatrade support team and report that issue.
              XXtrem,

Is the computer clock losing time? How often is it syncd to internet time ??

Just something else that is involved in charting to look at. I ask because I dont see that type of behaviour in my MB data, but I only track the $EURUSD

TJ

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Mizzouman1, Today, 07:35 AM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
              Started by RubenCazorla, Today, 09:07 AM
              2 responses
              0 likes