Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New sugegestions for cross hair with drag

Hi,

I'm very happy with Ninja Trader at the moment, i would like to propose for new feature.

1. At the moment, the cross hair and global cross hair are great. But it would be even greater if you can add the 'drag' options, what i mean is as i'm using cross hair, when i click at any part of the chart, and drag to other area within the same chart (while still pressing my left button mouse), it will calculate for me the high/low and number of bars away/before from the first click with .

Please refer to my screen shoot file as sample, (taken from Metatrader 4.0), i found this function its very helpful.

Because now, we need to calculate the distance from a high/low to another high/low manually using NT. Hope this would be included in the next release.

My Second suggestions is for indicator called pivots, how do we change it to calculate from other time, at the moment its taking time 0000 to 0000. NT Pivot points are drawn based high, low and close from 0000 to 0000. How do i change the time? like take the high, low and close from 1000 to 1000 for intraday charts?

Thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Greenmoney21; 05-20-2008, 06:28 PM.

Thanks for your suggestions. We'll add them to the list of future considerations.

Comment

Thanks Dierk, looking forward for it.

Thank you

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Dierk View Post
      Thanks for your suggestions. We'll add them to the list of future considerations.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by GwFutures1988, Today, 02:48 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
      Started by ScottWalsh, 04-16-2024, 04:29 PM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post ScottWalsh