Errors when downloading Kinetick historical data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors when downloading Kinetick historical data

Another big problem which has never been fixed are the bunch of exceptions that NinjaTrader throws when I try to download tick data from Kinteick for a few weeks.

I have already started a thread on this issue. Cannot find it again. Therefore I am posting it here. Attempts to download data often end with a big fail and I am obliged to download tick data by opening charts for 30 futures contracts one by one to get hold of the data. The same applies to FOREX data.

Attached is a screenshot of what happens. While some of the contract data is being downloaded, some contracts are being left out. When I try again, other contracts may be left out and other contract data maybe loaded when compared to the first time.

In the end I never know which data has been downloaded and I have to open all charts one by one to check whether the data is complete or whether there are holes that need to be filled by reloading all historical chart data.

Impossible with NinjaTrader 8 to download Kinetick tick data for an instrument list. It is a real pain and waste of time. Would you please look into this again?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Harry; 08-19-2018, 12:37 PM.

I went through your post history for a little over the last year and didn't see a relevant post, so I've moved this to its own forum post to ensure issues remain separate.

What steps would I need to take to replicate this issue on my end?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM
    7 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by birdog, 01-25-2023, 08:10 PM
    2 responses
    1 like
    Last Post RickAce