Password Ninjatrader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Password Ninjatrader?

Is there some way to password protect Ninjatrader so no one can get on my computer and trade my life away? A simple password entry that must be entered prior to logging on every time. I guess it could be optional for those people that feel they don't need it but it would make me MUCH more comfortable.

Hello Essiar,

Unfortunately such a function is not supported in the software itself.

However, you can password protect Windows, so all your files and applications are proctected.

You could also delete your account connection at the end of each day. Manually create the connection each morning.

In addition, I will forward your suggestion to our development team and ask them if they can add this to the list of future considerations for the software.

Thank you for your feedback.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Jason. I do password protect Windows but there's just too much risk involved here. Windows password protect kicks in after away for X amount of minutes, etc., etc.
      I need a password to get into my online bank acct, I need a password to get into Windows, I need a password to get into Quickbooks. With all the liability involved in trading futures, I think a password is in order for Ninjatrader.
      I appreciate you passing this suggestion on to those developing V7 (although I have a feeling I'm far from the first person to bring this up).
      Thanks again Jason!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by RubenCazorla, Today, 09:07 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by i019945nj, 12-14-2023, 06:41 AM
      7 responses
      0 likes