NinjaTrader Support Forum  

Go Back   NinjaTrader Support Forum > Application Technical Support > Miscellaneous Support

Miscellaneous Support Miscellaneous support issues.

Old 05-06-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
jtrader77

Default Size multiplier/order cancellation in Account Groups PLEASE!

Dear support,

I have been a prospective buyer of ninja trader since 2008. I am a CTA advisor. I like what you guys do, and you could make my life a lot easier. But there's one CRITICAL feature that I need, which you refuse to add, despite the feature being incredibly easy to implement, and despite lots of other users publicly requesting this feature in the forum going back to 2008. In fact, this is so easy to implement that if I had access to your source code right now, I could have it built and tested within 1-2 days, even without any prior experience with your codebase.

The simple things I need are:
  • a size multiplier when sending trades to account groups
  • management of account groups past entry trades, that is duplicating modification and cancellation of trades

I would pay $10,000 per year for your software if you could do those two things. It is absolutely mind boggling that after 4 years, with so many requests, there have been no inroads whatsoever. In fact, I noticed that you already support size multipliers when connecting account groups to collective2, so why not support other systems? Why is this so difficult? The only possible explanation I can think of is that you've completely lost the source code, and thus have no way of adding features.

Please, I would really like to stop waiting on the sidelines and become a ninjatrader customer. Take the 2 days to bring the Account Groups feature to a usable level, and you'll make me and hundreds of other customers and potential customers much happier.

Thank you.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:54 AM   #2
NinjaTrader_Bertrand
NinjaTrader Customer Service

Thanked 1,400 times in 1,369 posts

Welcome to our forums jtrader77 and thanks as well for sharing your feedback and concerns on how to further evolve our NinjaTrader platform, it's sincerely appreciated.

The items you bring up are on our product enhancement list already (#384) and I've added your vote in.

While I could unfortunately not give you an ETA or commitment, please be assured development is actively considering all collected feedback while we move towards our next major release.

Thanks again and have a great day,