Go Back   NinjaTrader Support Forum > Suggestions and Feedback > Suggestions And Feedback

Suggestions And Feedback New feature suggestions and feedback.

Old 01-18-2010, 01:01 PM   #1
kuroro13

Default when will NT7 be released ???

Is there any chance to see NT7 coming Q1 2010 ?

It seems to me like I've already waited like...an eternity :-))
How long will it take ?

Just a thought : It may be wise to change your update calendar, make one (or two?) release each year even if it means fewer changes. That would probably mean spending less time with betas and this would also be good for us consumers.

When I see how NT evolved compared to MC (for example) over the past 3 years, it is like night and day...and I think this is the result of their update policy (more frequent update with fewer changes) which probably simplify all the bug research part.

Don't misunderstand me...I REALLY want NT to become the industry leader on this particular field, I mean it has the potential but this is taking way too long.

I'm not proud of it but I almost gave up on NT at some point. I finally stuck on it because I did not want to start over from scratch on another platform
Seriously, is developing NT so painful ???

An enthusiast NT user loosing patience.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:11 PM   #2
NinjaTrader_Jason
NinjaTrader Customer Service

Hello kuroro13,

Unfortunately there is no ETA yet when NinjaTrader 7 will be released as public beta or production version.

I appreciate your feedback and I will forward your suggestion to my superiors.

In addition, I suggest to keep an eye out at the link below.
http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/NT7/NinjaTrader7.html