TopStepTrader.com & NinjaTrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TopStepTrader.com & NinjaTrader

I have heard rumors that Ninjatrader was working on an agreement with Top Step Trader to allow Ninja to be used on their systems.

Any projected timeline for the rollout?

kocmodpom,

Thank you for your post.

NinjaTrader has an extensive network of partners and we are always looking to add new partners to that network.

I am aware that we have been in contact with Top Step Trader various times, although I am not aware of an ETA for any partnership with Top Step Trader at this time.

Thanks and good trading!

Comment

any update on this

Might you have any update on this? I want to use topstep and the rep there says that you are in talks right now and its just a matter of finalizing the pricing? Can anyone confirm this is true or not? I have no reason NOT to believe him but in seeing this post it seems there has been a rumor of this since 2009 and i dont want to wait around for 3 years more if its never going to happen. Maybe my rep at topstep is not informed and i have to go higher up the chain but i'd just like some clearer information on it.

Comment

@rickmaz - I think you took the "Join date" of kocmodpom instead of post date to get your 2009 date as this was posted beginning of June 2012.
        Anyway it would be good to have some update.

Comment

rickmaz and gregid,

Top Step Trader is currently looking at various options to offer the NinjaTrader platform to their clients. It will likely be 4 more weeks before we will know if they intend to proceed with NinjaTrader. Please check back at that time and we should be able to update you again on the status of this project.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi, Any update yet?

Comment

Hi Wes,

Any updates? Is Topstep going to work with NT?

Comment

Hello and thanks for your interest,

Top Step Trader is currently working with a select group of partners. Again, I will not be able to provide you with an exact time frame on this, but I can say that it should be within weeks.

Please contact Top Step Trader for additional information regarding this.

Thanks!

Comment

The word is now out that topsteptrader is allowing NT to be used in their combine. You simply have to contact them directly by phone or e-mail to get an NT account setup.

Comment

Question to NT in relation to TopStepTrader ("TST"):

I am running NT on my computer for quite a while already with the CQG data feed and AMP Futures as the broker. IF I now follow the TST instructions to set up NT by downloading the TST exe file what will then happen to that CQG/AP connection? Will it be replaced by the TST login or will both be available to me?

sandman

Comment

Hello,

To connect TopStepTrader you will require a Vision Financial connection.

If you have a Live account with AMP and CQG you would either need to convert your current license to a Multi-Broker or switch this to a Vision Financial connection.

Below is quoted from Step #10 of the TopStepTrader connection guide:

10. Connection Options Menu will pop-up:

a. Click Next
                       b. Connection Name will say “TopstepTrader"
                       c. Provider Name will say “Vision Financial Markets”
                       i. If you do not have Vision Financial Markets listed as a provider option, you will need to contact NinjaTrader Support (support[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com) and ask them to enable Vision Financial Markets for your license key. (Include your license key in your email correspondence for faster response.)

Please send us an email for more information and include your license key.
                      CameronNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Does the Topstep combine require a paid license? Can I participate in the combine with the free version of NT?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyu012 View Post
                          Does the Topstep combine require a paid license? Can I participate in the combine with the free version of NT?
                          Hello Kyu012, please contact TopStepTrader for more information regarding any licenses required for their program.

Comment

Cameron.

Thanks for the previous response. I have a single-broker license. The TST website states: "If you have a single-broker license, you will need to disconnect from our data feed and connect to another." That is when I want to switch between a TST "Combine" account and my personal account (with AMP/CQG).

Thus I should now:

a. email Ninja Trader Support with the request to add Vision Financial as a connection to my license key. Receive confirmation from NT.

b. then download and execute the TST exe file.

c. I should then have available to connect to either AMP Futures/CG or Vision Financial.

Is my understanding correct here? And does adding the Vision Financial connection raise additional costs for me?

sandman

Comment

Hello sandman,

The best option would be to contact our Sales Team to discuss your case further.

Sales[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by jclose, Today, 09:37 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jclose
                              by jclose

Started by WeyldFalcon, 08-07-2020, 06:13 AM