Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zen Fire- Login failed message.

Hello -

This morning...I am receiving the following message when attempting to login.

"Login Failed. Please check your account connection parameters and your internet connection".

For sure my internet connection is fine...and I have hot changed anything with my account connection parameters.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Hi,

Are you trying to connect to a Zen-Fire Demo account by any chance? If so, please contact your broker and have them confirm your Demo hasn't expired.
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This was the issue - thanks!

Comment

Renewing a Zen Fire demo account?

How do I "renew" a Zen Fire demo account? Mine expired while I was on vacation.
        Thanks,
        Dave S.

Comment

Hello daveste99,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, NinjaTrader does not collect or maintain these login credentials. You will need to contact your Zen-Fire provider in order to see what options are available for renewal.

Please let us know if we can answer any additional questions.
          ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

All of a sudden I am receiving the same message when attempting to login.

"Login Failed. Please check your account connection parameters and your internet connection".

For sure my internet connection is fine...and I have not changed anything with my account connection parameters.

I have a live license key, not demo with v7.18. I have tried deleting the account, rebooting and recreated the account.... (My NT 6.5 has no problems logging in).

J

Comment

similar problem

i have been demoing a mirus zenfire feed with ninja on my laptop. i loaded n7 on a desktop i have and put an older sim license key in and tried to create a mirus demo feed using the same password and username. It gave me that same message to check my account connection and it wiil now only let me use sim on the desktop. I want to go live at mirus and use the zenfire feed on the desktop. Can u help with this or do I need to contact mirus? thank you

Comment

Me too

I'm in the same boat as Joshua. With beta 18, I've been successfully connecting to my brokerage account via Zen-Fire day after day after day. Today I received the "Login failed" message. I tried building a new account connection using the same (valid!) parameters but got the same error message. And like Joshua, I have no connection problems using 6.5!!

Comment

We are looking into this and will provide more information once we understand what is happening.
                  RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Same issue here

Hi Ray:

I had the same login-failed problem starting this morning.
                    NJ 7 beta version: 18;
                    NJ license: paid live;
                    Broker connection: Mirus zen-fire (live account).

Thanks.
                    Billy

Comment

UPDATE:

Over the past several days, there have been user reports where the underlying API that NinjaTrader uses to connect to Zen-Fire continuously reported a loss of connection. As a result, NinjaTrader would re-establish a connection only to be reported that the connection was lost again. This further resulted in an undesired prolonged repetitive connection handling loop. We are in touch with all involved at a technical level to understand what caused this and resolve this. Reports of this have only come in for NT7 which does use a different underlying API version than 6.5 does. I have not confirmed this but my belief is that Zen-Fire has temporarily disable users from connecting with NT7 B18 until we jointly determine the root cause of and resolve this connection issue. You are still able to connect with NT6.5.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Comment

Thanks for the update Ray.

Comment

Hi
                          Hope everyone's having a nice Saturday. I'm having the same problems as Joshua 1:8 and MikeInMA. Could be that MikeInMa found out I'm a Laker's fan and has sabotaged my machine.............kidding. Hey, who won the NBA finals? I missed it. ......... I'm bad. LOL.
                          I did enter the new license key which went fine. One other thing is, when I go back to change the info in the connection, under Provider on the second page Zen-Fire is greyed out. Not sure why that is. I did try to run the 64-bit version but it said Zen-Fire isn't available for that version. As mentioned NT 6.5 is fine, but I wanted to look at charts with daily candlesticks of historical data which is only available in NT 7. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Saturday afternoon July 17....

Zen Fire B18 has worked perfectly for me up until today on my main machine...this morning got the message to check account parameters when login to Mirus Zen Fire data failed...carefully reinstalled B18 and still get the message at a failed login notice...

On another machine with B18 installed I can connect with Zen Fire OK right now...what can be going on here with Beta 18 on my other machine...??...

NT 6.5 simply just will not work for what I am doing in Ninja....it is important to me to be able to run B18 just as I have up to this point...

Thanks...
                            Last edited by Alfred; 07-17-2010, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Alfred,

I a still wating to hear back from Zen-Fire on the connection issues users of B18 are having.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by ScottW, Today, 06:09 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ScottW
                              by ScottW

Started by Board game geek, 10-29-2023, 12:00 PM