NT7 B16 Error...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 B16 Error...

I've updated my RemoteSoft Protector. Installed 16 and now I get this message when launching NT7 B16.
    Attached Files

Hi funk101,

Thank you for your post.

Please send your Log and Trace files to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Chris" in the subject line so we may look into the issue further.

In the message, please include the following:
    1.) A link to this forum thread.
    2.) Your most current trace and log files.

You will find the file here: My Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace > trace.YYYYMMDD.txt

Log file will be located by going to Documents->NinjaTrader 7->Log->log.YYYYMMDD.txt
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

First of all: you're using a pre-release of NT7B16 which is not available to the public, but only to partners, in case somebody would wonder why it's not available. We will issue a public beta shortly.
      Edit: public NT7B16 now is available on regular download page.

You likely have installed an outdated version on SQL Compact Edition. Please:
      - go to Control panel
      - Add and remove software
      - uninstall any SQL Compact Edition you'll see
      - NT7 comes with it's own copy of SQL Compact Edition 3.5 SP2 CU4, no need to have it installed
      - in case you needed it for different products then you needed to install latest SQL Compact Edition 3.5. SP2 CU4 which is available here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2516828/en-us (click the "View and request hotfix downloads" button near the top)
      Note: If you're installing on a 64-bit Windows then please be sure to install both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions on your computer.

Thanks.

Comment

I went to your public downloads page and saw 16 as the latest version so I grabbed it as 15 has been terrible with constant crashing and chart problems.

Now I also get errors and cannot run run my NT7. I do not have any SQL compact installed on this machine.

On another machine I tried to install 16 on (as its the version on you download page) I get constant crashing and other charting issues with it.

When I go back to my old NT 6.5 I now get errors connecting to IB.

All of this means I miss todays trading, miss collection of all tick data, lost my MP for tomorrow and have wasted alot of time.

Comment

Originally posted by webart View Post
          I went to your public downloads page and saw 16 as the latest version so I grabbed it as 15 has been terrible with constant crashing and chart problems.

Now I also get errors and cannot run run my NT7. I do not have any SQL compact installed on this machine.

On another machine I tried to install 16 on (as its the version on you download page) I get constant crashing and other charting issues with it.

When I go back to my old NT 6.5 I now get errors connecting to IB.

All of this means I miss todays trading, miss collection of all tick data, lost my MP for tomorrow and have wasted alot of time.
          16 is also crashing for me on startup... I just restored a workspace saved with 15, and it just throws an exception and dies. We need to have a link to the previous version for problems like this.

Comment

Originally posted by JS999 View Post
            16 is also crashing for me on startup... I just restored a workspace saved with 15, and it just throws an exception and dies. We need to have a link to the previous version for problems like this.
            Please send a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Chris" in the subject line.

In the message, please include the following:
            1.) A link to this forum thread.
            2.) Your most current trace and log files.

You will find the file here: My Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace > trace.YYYYMMDD.txt

Log file will be located by going to Documents->NinjaTrader 7->Log->log.YYYYMMDD.txt
            Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by PhillT, 04-19-2024, 02:16 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post PhillT
            by PhillT

Started by ageeholdings, 05-01-2024, 05:22 AM
            5 responses