Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

IB no security definition has been found for request( 200)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IB no security definition has been found for request( 200)

Hello,
    I Use NT 7.0.1000.3 free plus IB TWS build 911.3
    Works very fine with FDAX future on Eurex market data
    but want not dispaly charts for Stocks on SBF Euronext market data afte subscription .

message : Erro on loading chart for "BNP Default" ; IB Error in requesting historical data from IB: no security definition has been found for the request( 200)
    On instrument manager dispaly I have cliked on exchange SBF but NT take also alone "default exchange"
    Please could you help?

Hello fitzcarraldo,

I tested the BNP (SDF) on my end using the IB demo connection and I was able to receive real-time data.

Can you please setup the BNP instrument the same as the attached screenshots and check if you can load data in charts. I have the 'Default' exchange besides the Sdf exchange enabled as well, but this cannot be seen on the screenshot.

Let me know if this will not work for you.
    Attached Files
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

To Jason

Hello Jason,
      I was parameted like you;
      but Not realy works; it is an alea error.
      Yes for RHA and MAU as example, but not for BNP and most of Euronext stocks

screen capture attached
      Attached Files

Comment

Do you receive real-time data if you select the BNP in the Control Center-->Orders-tab?

The error message in your screenshot indicates your IB connection is not enabled for historical data for these instruments. I suggest to contact IB for clarification. Check if your IB account is enabled for such stocks to receive historical data in 3rd party applications like NinjaTrader.

Unfortunately our IB live connection is not enabled for BNP so I could not test it on my end.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi there

This seems to be an old thread, but I get the same error with IB TWS and NT7.
          They are connected, IB TWS is accepting incoming connections, I get the API TAB, and enter the stock quote, the enter the stockqoute in NT-New-Chart.
          NT then only displays data from the time I open the chart, I get an error when retreiving historical data
          Historical Data Service Error mesasge: No market data permission for FWB, IBIS, SWB STK (Panic)
          Any clues? I do get the latest data, so I guess permisions are ok.

Cheers W

Comment

Hi Willem,

Thank you for your post.

Regarding that particular message can you please send an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and reference this thread and include your log and trace diagnostic files.

I would like to review those files for the precise cause of the issue, and then follow-up based on what I see there.

You will find the log file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.
            • The log file will be named ‘log.YYYYMMDD.txt’

You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
            • The trace file will be named ‘trace.YYYYMMDD.txt’dd
            Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Rayan,
              Im also having the same issues after upgrading my IB tws platform.

regards

Paul

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanOlson View Post
              Hi Willem,
              Thank you for your post.
              Regarding that particular message can you please send an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and reference this thread and include your log and trace diagnostic files.
              I would like to review those files for the precise cause of the issue, and then follow-up based on what I see there.
              You will find the log file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.
              • The log file will be named ‘log.YYYYMMDD.txt’

You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
              • The trace file will be named ‘trace.YYYYMMDD.txt’dd

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post cre8able  
              Started by Fran888, 02-16-2024, 10:48 AM
              3 responses
              0 likes