View Full Version : Add Instrument from E-Signal
04-16-2011, 12:10 AM
How is it possible to add an esignal instrument to NT7? I have esignal as data provider and run the trades with NT7 using IB. I.E. XAG A0-FX in esignal is not in the regular list of NT7. I can see the chart in esignal but cannot open it in NT7. Perhaps a problem with symbol mapping?
04-17-2011, 09:41 PM
Thank you for your post.
You should be able to add it manually. Please see the following details.
Here is the complete detail for Setting up & Editing instruments in the Instrument Manager:
If you want to have particular instruments available in this drop-down menu, you must add them to your ‘default’ symbol list.
For adding symbols to the NinjaTrader ‘default’ list, please do the following:
1. Go to Tools > Instrument Manager
2. Select the ‘default’ symbol list from the drop-down
2. Select the instrument you want to add from the instrument list
3. Depending on the instrument type, parameter drop down lists will become enabled.
4. Press the left arrow button.
Here is the reference link for adding & removing from an instrument list:
Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you require some assistance with this item