View Full Version : Data box disappeared
05-30-2007, 12:51 PM
Hi, I'm using NT 6.0.1000.2.
Somehow Data box doesn't pop up when i click on it and right mouse button menu. Is there any fix for this?
Any help would be appreciated.
05-30-2007, 12:56 PM
Thank you for your post.
More than likely your Databox is appearing off your monitor screen, so let's try this...
1. From your Windows Task bar, Select the Databox and right click and choose 'Move'.
2. Your cursor will now appear as a 4 pointed arrow.
3. Click on any of your arrow keys on your keyboard.
4. You will now be able to move the Databox via your mouse.
5. Place onto your monitor and with a left click, your Databox will now reside on your monitor.
Let me know if this works.
05-30-2007, 01:08 PM
Ryan, you are right on this.
I guess i maxmized its window somehow.
Thanks for your quick response.