View Full Version : Opening Chart crashes NinjaTrader
05-19-2007, 12:51 AM
For some reason, everytime I open a chart, it crashes NinjaTrader. Everything was working fine during the trading day. I did install the latest version of NinjaTrader. Went back to the previous version just in case - doesn't matter - still crashes when I open a new chart.
I only trade the Russell Emini. It's the only chart that crashes NT. I can open charts with other instruments.
05-19-2007, 05:01 AM
- please double check that you are on 6.0.1000.2
- try Tools->Options->Misc->Repair DB
- do you experience the crash (a) as you are connected are (b) even as you are disconnected
- if (a): please try to reproduce while disconnected
- if (b): please send zipped DB to "dierk AT ninjatrader DOT com" by Help->Mail to support and refer to this post. Please send me a screenshot of your chart settings dialog as well (so I could see how you open the chart).
05-19-2007, 11:57 PM
I uninstalled through the Control Panel, deleted all NT installs, deleted Internet Temp Files then reinstalled and my charts are now working. Not sure what might have made the difference.
05-20-2007, 12:25 AM
Great, thanks for the feedback.