View Full Version : Connection Problem Ver 6
04-30-2007, 09:44 AM
Trying to connect to Patsystems and experience the following error
Cbi.Connection.ConnectNow: Failed to call IAdapter.Connect: Method not found:"System.String NinjaTrader.Cbi.Globals.get_InstallDir()
Any help out there...thanks
04-30-2007, 09:47 AM
Is this a brand new NT6 installation or did you ugprade from a prior beta release?
04-30-2007, 11:38 AM
I did upgrade from a prior beta version of the software. I followed the instructions supplied with the upgrade by deleting everything inj the directory.
04-30-2007, 12:19 PM
Thanks for the information.
Somehow during the installation process, it was corrupted.
Please re-install the software using the following directions. You will lose settings and data and have to reconfigure NT. Make sure you have written down your license key if you don't have it stored somewhere already. You can get your license key by starting NT and selecting the menu Help > License Key...
- Uninstall via Control Panel
- Delete the folder C:\Program Files\NinjaTrader 6
- Delete the folder My Documents\NinjaTrader 6
- Delete any NinjaTrader install files (.msi files) from your PC should any exist
- Clear your temporary internet files(in Internet Explorer select Tools > Internet Options)
- Install the current release from our website
04-30-2007, 01:01 PM
Bingo. Ninja now working.