Synergy Indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synergy Indicators

Is it possible to make these MT4 indicators for Ninja. 1 is the traders dynamic index, the other is a visual alert
    Detail can be found at www.compassfx.com
    Attached Files

Originally posted by kipper View Post
    Is it possible to make these MT4 indicators for Ninja. 1 is the traders dynamic index, the other is a visual alert
    Detail can be found at www.compassfx.com
    Has anyone used these indicators they seem a bit obvious to be effective?

Comment

Has anyone been able to look into this system and develop the indicators for NT? Seems like a pretty nice system...at least on the videos.

Couple of links:

if you youtube Dean Malone you should find some videos there too.

-robert

Comment

The TDI is nothing more than a couple of SMA's of RSI wrapped up in Bollinger Bands. It is probably like any other indicator in that it is only as useful as your understanding of what the indicator is telling you. A while back I looked at it for trading the ES and found no great advantage over anything else.

Remember, his videos look good because he wants to charge $1,000 a person for his training class on how to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJTrades View Post
          The TDI is nothing more than a couple of SMA's of RSI wrapped up in Bollinger Bands. It is probably like any other indicator in that it is only as useful as your understanding of what the indicator is telling you. A while back I looked at it for trading the ES and found no great advantage over anything else.

Remember, his videos look good because he wants to charge $1,000 a person for his training class on how to use it.

I know exactly what it is, though i asked if it's been developed -did you not see that?

Stick to the questions in the thread man.
          Last edited by rretch; 05-02-2009, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rretch View Post
            I know exactly what it is, though i asked if it's been developed -did you not see that?

Stick to the questions in the thread man.
            i know it too, what is the question. is this a better solution (see image).
            do not copy or work with systems, which you do not understand.

best regards
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by whself beginner View Post
              i know it too, what is the question. is this a better solution (see image).
              do not copy or work with systems, which you do not understand.

best regards

where do you get off saying i don't understand something? Dean Malone did not keep any part of this system a 'secret' and it's not a difficult system to understand. That image you posted -by the way- is NOT the only aspect to the synergy system. Also, it does not contain all the elements to the Traders Dynamic Index, and it looks to be completely wrong...it seems reasonable you do not understand the system if you think that image of yours is a correctly created TDI. Why do you ask me what the question is? Surely, you can't be that full of inability.

What's missing in your life where you feel the need to waste your time and interject needlessly w/o consideration to the people who are asking a legitimate question?

i'm pretty sure I don't need your regards....
              Last edited by rretch; 05-03-2009, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Has anyone been able to look into this system and develop the indicators for NT?
                Yes, I ported the entire system from MetaTrader. As related to trading ES I was so impressed that I deleted every bit of it.

if you youtube Dean Malone you should find some videos there too.
                -robert
                Would never tell you not to travel down this path but you may consider doing a little background work.

Do a Google search on "4x made easy legal action". Dean Malone was a Sr. Trainer for them. Google "4x made easy dean malone".
                Last edited by TAJTrades; 05-03-2009, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Yes, I ported the entire system from MetaTrader. As related to trading ES I was so impressed that I deleted every bit of it.

Would never tell you not to travel down this path but you may consider doing a little background work.

Do a Google search on "4x made easy legal action". Dean Malone was a Sr. Trainer for them. Google "4x made easy dean malone".
                  thats what i mean.
                  thanx for your answer TAJTrades

3 bands and all based on moving average and sigma²

Comment

That's great man, I'm impressed as well....though where in this thread do people ask you for your 'high' opinions? And, if your going to state an argument, give examples for possible refutations or agreements.....blatant dribble drivel statements mean nothing.

The goog searches I found are nothing more than one side to a story...I also don't see what 4X has to do with a system.

Let us ask the questions and figure out whether or not the system complements our current systems. You have no credentials that tell me to do otherwise.
                    Last edited by rretch; 05-03-2009, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Greetings,

Since it doesn't seem to have been ported -and for those who may be interested in the Synergy system- I've been using something that 'seems' similar (at least form what I've seen on Synergy). This isn't the whole system, but I think it pretty much illustrates the basics to Synergy.

If you trade the Ambush and/or ABC, Synergy -so far- has helped me out when setting up an Ambush trade. It also seems to help confirm the $TICK (QQE does I mean) when setting up your Ambush or ABC.

1. HeikenAshiSmoothed
                      2. DMA Channel (EMA, Period: 8, Displacement: 3 or 4)
                      3. QQE (Price type: Median/RSI Period: 8/SF: 5/Displacement: -1)

good trades,

-robert
                      Last edited by rretch; 05-04-2009, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by kramnor2001, Yesterday, 02:30 PM
                      2 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post backtester831  
                      Started by ninza33, Today, 09:10 AM
                      0 responses
                      1 view
                      0 likes