This week NinjaTrader spotlights: Franklin Global CapitalSpread Trading Negative & Positive Correlation with the Franklin Volatility Index (FVX)
Date and Time
6/23/2012 at 11:00 AM EDT Attend Webinar
About the event
Please join Donjo T. Franklin, founder of Franklin Global Capital, for a unique online event covering the art of spread trading and why understanding spreads and synthetic hedges can make the difference for Forex and currency futures trading success. Don’t miss this event and your chance to learn about spread trading!
In this session, the following topics will be covered:
- How to use the Franklin Volatility Index (FVX) with Futures, ETFs, Equities and Indexes
- How to use the FVX to identify statistical entry and exit points for both long and short positions
- Utilize unilateral Forex pair trading to immediately react to trend changes and market direction
- How the FVX can be used to implement the Carry Strategy in Forex
- As an added bonus: Donjo will share practical application examples including non-time based charts and a live market review of this week’s trades and charts using the Franklin Volatility Index methods!
Special Franklin Global Capital offer for attendees only:
Connect to Franklin Global Capital on Facebook, Twitter ,or YouTube to receive a special coupon code for either 20% off your purchase of the Franklin Volatility Index (FVX) or 20% off a 3 month FVX Lease.