NinjaTrader Connection Guide for eSignal
- eSignal account
- eSignal account user name and password
- You must have eSignal 10.6.2124 installed - Download
Connection Configuration Instructions
- NinjaTrader must be installed
- Start 32-bit NinjaTrader (connecting to eSignal using 64-bit NinjaTrader is not supported)
- From the Control Center window, select the menu "Tools > Account Connections…"
- In the Account Connection Set Up window, press the "Add…" button
- The Connection Wizard will appear. Press the "Next >" button.
- As per the image below
- Connection name: Create a name to identify your connection
- Provider: Select "eSignal" from the list
- Backup data feed connection: Select your backup datafeed or leave as "<None>"
- Connect on startup: Enable if you want NinjaTrader to automatically establish a connection on startup
- Press the "Next>" button
- As per the image below:
- Enter your eSignal account user name and password
- eSignal provides servers for different subscribed services, if you are not subscribed to a particular service remove the default server address from the appropriate field
- Leave "Enable Tracing" disabled unless otherwise instructed by a technical support representative
- If you are operating through a proxy server please fill out the optional proxy information provided by your network administrator otherwise leave these fields blank
- Critical: If you have not subscribed to Level II data from eSignal, you must leave the "Level II server host" field blank.
- Press the "Next >" button followed by the "Finish" button to complete configuring your eSignal account.
- To connect to your account, go to the NinjaTrader Control Center window, select the menu "File > Connect" and select your account.