FREE TO USE DOWNLOAD NOW
NinjaTrader Connection Guide for Zen-Fire
- Brokerage account using Zen-Fire based technology
- Logon credentials provided by your Zen-Fire based broker
Connection Configuration Instructions
- NinjaTrader must be installed
- Start NinjaTrader
- From the Control Center window, select the menu "Tools > Account Connections…"
- In the Account Connection Set Up window, press the "Add…" button
- The Connection Wizard will appear. Press the "Next >" button.
- As per the image below
- Connection name: Create a name to identify your connection
- Provider: Select "Zen Fire" from the list
- Backup data feed connection: Select your backup datafeed or leave as "<None>"
- Connect on startup: Enable if you want NinjaTrader to automatically establish a connection on startup
- Select "Enabled" for historical data or disabled if you will be using a difference connection for historical data
- Press the "Next>" button
- As per image below
- User name: Your Zen-Fire account user name
- Password: Your Zen-Fire account password
- Demo: Check this option if your account is a Zen-Fire free trial/real-time demo otherwise leave it unchecked
- Press the "Next >" button followed by the "Finish" button to complete configuring your Zen-Fire based account.
- To connect to your account, go to the NinjaTrader Control Center window, select the menu "File > Connect" and select your account.
- Critical: OCO (one cancels other) orders for Zen-Fire are locally simulated on your PC. This means that NinjaTrader must be connected to your broker in order for the OCO capability to function. If you are disconnected and one of the OCO orders are filled, the other WILL NOT be cancelled
- Did you know that Zen-Fire does not provide index data such as TICK or TRIN? Consider supplementing your Zen-Fire connection with Kinetick for real time and historical index data!