FREE TO USE DOWNLOAD NOW
NinjaTrader Connection Guide for MB Trading
- MB Trading valid account
- MB Trading account user name and password
- NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.10: You must have MBT Navigator Version 220.127.116.11 installed - Download
- NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.11 or later: You must have MBT Navigator Version 18.104.22.168 installed - Download
Connection Configuration Instructions
- NinjaTrader must be installed
- Start NinjaTrader
- From the Control Center window, select the menu "Tools > Account Connections…"
- In the Account Connection Set Up window, press the "Add…" button
- The Connection Wizard will appear. Press the "Next >" button.
- As per the image below
- Connection name: Create a name to identify your connection
- Provider: Select "MBTrading" from the list
- Backup data feed connection: Select your backup datafeed or leave as "<None>"
- Connect on startup: Enable if you want NinjaTrader to automatically establish a connection on startup
- Select "Use MB Trading servers" for historical data or disabled if you will be using a difference connection for historical data
- Press the "Next >" button
- As per the image below:
- Enter the your MB Trading account user name and password
- If you want a MBT Navigator type window to launch on connection, enable "Load navigator window on connection"
- Optionally select "Use snapshot data for real-time level I data"
- Press the "Next >" button followed by the "Finish" button to complete configuring your MB Trading account.
- If you will be trading currencies (forex):
- You must set the correct setting for the "Quote currencies (FX) in:" property accessible from within the NinjaTrader Control Center window menu "Tools > Options > Data".
- Set the value to TenthPip
- To connect to your account, go to the NinjaTrader Control Center window, select the menu "File > Connect" and select your account.
- Critical: OCO (one cancels other) orders for MB Trading are locally simulated on your PC. This means that NinjaTrader must be connected to your broker in order for the OCO capability to function. If you are disconnected and one of the OCO orders are filled, the other WILL NOT be cancelled.