FREE TO USE DOWNLOAD NOW
NinjaTrader Connection Guide for IQFeed
- IQFeed or DTNiQ account
- Account user name and password
- You must have IQFeed Client Software version 220.127.116.11 installed - Download
Connection Configuration Instructions
- NinjaTrader must be installed
- Start NinjaTrader
- From the Control Center window, select the menu "Tools > Account Connections…"
- In the Account Connection Set Up window, press the "Add…" button
- The Connection Wizard will appear. Press the "Next >" button.
- As per the image below
- Connection name: Create a name to identify your connection
- Provider: Select "IQFeed" from the list
- Backup data feed connection: Select your backup datafeed or leave as "<None>"
- Connect on startup: Enable if you want NinjaTrader to automatically establish a connection on startup
- Press the "Next>" button
- As per the image below:
- Enter your IQFeed account user name and password
- Enable "Use back adjusted data" if you will be working with continuous futures contracts and want the historical data to be back adjusted
- Press the "Next >" button followed by the "Finish" button to complete configuring your IQFeed account.
- To connect to your account, go to the NinjaTrader Control Center window, select the menu "File > Connect" and select your account.